Monday, October 4, 2010

Twilight.

OK, I'm not gonna lie, Twilight, is probably the best book i have read in a really long time.

     So, having been a avid Harry Potter, and Series of Unfortunate Events fan for the longest time, gave up on reading after all those books are finished, and no longer have books in the series being written. Alot of people, almost all girls have been reading twilight, and i never even thought about it...until this summer.
    My neighbour Courtney offered to lend me Twilight after i have openly admitted to not reading a good book in a long time, and after hesitating, decited to give in and only read "the first 50 pages or so just to give it a try". I didn't really do it (of course) until we needed a book to read in English, and my friend Oben, and Harman both got Twilight, knowing i was also reading it. That, my motivation, pushed me to start reading and not feel ashamed of it. I've read about half the book or so, and i find myself reading it more and more as the weeks go by, Its a gripping book, and the relationship between Bella, and Eward is exciting. I'm not sure why I'm so interested in it to be honest..maybe its because watching the movie, made me like Kiersten Steward, the actress who plays Bella, i find her quite attractive. My main problem, is people like Adam who decided anyone who reads it is a flaming homosexual. I'm not just saying its all just Adam, but he's the most recent case..actually as I'm writing this..so, that's probably the biggest thing.

   I honestly don't care what people think about me reading it, I'm on page 257/512, and I'm gonna finish it, no matter what people say, who knows i may even read the next one.

2 comments: