Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Me, Myself, and I

Kris Marsel
Me, Myself, and I

I am a simple man, but who says being simple has to be negative?
Often seen displaying high levels of parkour skills, I flip my way to saving the world from global warming.
Before school everyday, I teach the blind how to Dougie, eat cereal, read to the deaf, and last but not least teach the crippled how to walk.

Using only my index finger, i have found great treasures, and sold them to the Met.
Using only my index finger i have chosen the winning Vancouver Canucks roster.
Using only my index finger, i have gotten myself to great heights, the 4th floor to be exact.

Despite being known to be the most educated man in Ireland, I am said to be the smartest in the world. I eat, I sleep, and I breathe high school level education.

Have I mentioned I’m interested in your college?

No comments:

Post a Comment